lvs®7500 integrated - iso verification barcodes
Developed by the AIS Group and Label Vision Systems, this system allows the user to check according to ISo any 1D or 2D code, make OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and OCV (Optical Character Verification) in variable text and compared with a perfect pattern the complete label printing for defects.
This unique solution allows the quality of print on 100% of the printed labels and can automatically stop printing to any incident. Among the capabilities of the LVS®7500 Integrated include:
- Reading and Verification ISO/IEC 1D and 2D barcodes. Check 1D and 2D codes according to ISO standards 15415 y 15416. The software displays real-time graph indicating the ISO level and allows the user to see trends in the quality of printing hundreds of labels previously inspected.
- Comparison with master label (detection of defects). Identify misprints as biases, stains, registry errors and limited information. Includes a separate sensitivity setting for each field in the inspected label.
- optical Character Recognition (OCR): This module is able to read the characters and return the content. The system can learn any type of font that comes your way.
- Optical Character Verification (OCV). Ensures that the quality of the dialed digits reaches the threshold specified by the user.
- Numerical Validation. Check the expected sequence of any numerical series, detects duplicates and errors of sequence and compared the external databases.