Vision processors provide high performance in the processingof images with higher flexibility through multicamera support. Cameras connected to multiple formats simultaneously (example: scan area, scan line, high resolution 3 CCD, etc. on the same processor) through GigE vision standards.
Three models let you choose the right level of performance based on application needs - from economy to high performance.
The advantages of Series vision processors Datalogic MX are:
- Three image processing levels high power
- Seamless integration with standard manufacturing systems and secundary software packages
- Support over 100 GigE vision cameras, including linear cameras
- Using different camera formats and resolutions on a single processor
- Complete software tool prepared to provide maximum flexibility in programming
- Positioning for long range cameras
- A secondary computer is not necessary to display or keep pictures and inspection data.
Applications of vision processors are:
- Analysis of high resolution images (LCD panel inspection)
- Product inspection at high speed (inspection units or continous belt)
- Multicamera inspection (hypodermic camera inspection)
- Applications online scan (automotive inspection or telecommunications connector)
- Grouping images (code reading circular objects)
- Analysis of high resolution color (color matching inspection)